Some of the ways we assist are:
1. Partnering with other groups at our church (Hearts and Hands, United Methodist Women, etc.) to provide coats, new shoes, and healthy breakfast snacks to needy elementary school children.
2. Providing financial assistance to a boys' club at a public high school in St. Louis city.
3. Providing personal care items to homeless college students in north St. Louis county.
4. Hosting parties for residents at a nursing care facility.
5. "Adopting" families at Christmas time by providing gifts, food gift cards, and financial
6. Assisting a veterans' organization with financial support for housing .
7. Sending financial support to countries world-wide.
8. Developing networking relationships to refer individuals, schools, and others to needed community resources.
Come join us and help spread Christ's love in our community, the greater St. Louis region, and around the globe!